Welcome to ETRS' website
Welcome to the website of Energy Technical & Renewable Services Ltd (ETRS), the specialist consultancy providing advice on the commercial aspects of renewable and low carbon energy.
Our work includes support to on-shore and off-shore wind, biomass and high efficiency fossil generators as well as the commercialisation of carbon capture and storage projects.
Operating since 2007 but drawing on over 30 years experience in the energy industry, ETRS offers exceptional expertise and capability in its specific areas of the power sector.
ETRS is an investor and business partner in Sentri Ltd, organiser of the Sentri Network Breakfast and providers of commercial and knowledge-based services to the European energy market.
- Advice on contracting for the sale and purchase of energy and associated renewable products.
- Practical support in contract negotiations and re-negotiations.
- Advice on regulatory matters including generation licensing and exemptions, embedded benefits and on-site or off-site trading and exempt supply, as well as support through the Review of Electricity Market Arrangements.
- Negotiation of customised terms for non-standard CfDs and corresponding offtake or route to market arrangements
- Applications for grid connections to distribution and transmission networks and negotiations with grid owners and operators.
- PPA review and payment audits.